Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Carnaval de Venice


I chosed that week-end to visit Venice because it was the last week-end of the famous Carnaval andof I wanted to take some pictures and expeirence the event...

This picture was taken in the morning and the next one in the afternoon...


It was so crowed, I could only walk there for like an hour and then I will go on the "vaporetos" to visit other areas...


In diferent areas there where people that offer to paint the faces


I decide to be part of the carnaval in some way...

So I'll leave you with the ambiance of the carnaval...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Diani...Venice! What an adventure. I love those masks and costumes. Someone sent us a large collection of them on a PowerPoint show recently. Fabulous.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Please keep more photos coming of you and your friends and family!

Hugs, "Daddy"

FlordeMaria said...

Diane! como es eso q estuviste en Venecia? que suerte! y especialmente durante el carnaval. muy buenas las fotos! la proxima vez te vienes a santiago desde venecia q esta mas cerca! Nena ya averigue y a suiza es too expensive! pero podriamos vernos en el medio... voy en mayo para republica checa a praga... talvez podamos ir juntas? y en junio no tengo planes asi que tambien podriamos planear algo.. avisame un besito...