Friday, June 09, 2006

Fisrt day of the World Cup

Everything is going great !!! A little sad cause we were beating tonight and of course a little humiliated during the first match of the World Cup… We still have a chance to at least pass to the 1/8. This year my 3 teams are playing, the next match will be hard, France vrs Switzerland !! I will have to split my self in two for that one :-)



I wanted to share with all of you a poem, I hear it for the frist time in a movie, which I saw again here and I was able to find it on internet,apoem that I felt in love with… For those who saw “In her shoes” you’ll probably recognize it, and for those who haven’t seen it I strongly recommended. I really enjoyed the movie…



i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
not fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)


E.E Cummings


This poem makes me think about all of us, no matter how far we are for each other in a certain way we do carry each other in our hearts…

1 comment:

Sasha McKinney said...

Hola Diancita!
Que dicha que finalmente nos das noticias!Me alegro mucho ver tus fotos y saber que estas contenta y que te estas adaptando poquito a poco a tu nuevo hogar.
Un abrazote desde Costa Rica!
aria : )