Monday, February 20, 2006

New adventure on it's way!!!

Well finally I decided to start with this way of communication, it was getting hard keeping track of everybody.
Well here comes the big news: I’M LEAVING COSTA RICA!!!!
I just bough a couple of days ago my ticket, I’m moving to Switzerland on May 6th and my stomach it’s full of butterflies…
I’m not sure where I will be landing or what kind of job I’ll be doing, but the first step has been taken…
So one more moth at work ( My last day will be March 31srt), then I’ll have April to settle everythin. “Semana Santa” in Progreso and hopefully my frist visit to the Temple in Panama.
So which me luck…

4 comments:

juliet said...

First things first, a big warm welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to read more posts. Second, what's this you're moving to Switzerland!?!? How exciting! Now you will surely have to keep us posted through your blog. Miss you dearly!

carolina said...

diancita!!!!!!!

que rico que empezaste a blogear!

y que rico que vas para suecia!!!!!!!! contame todo!!! :D

abrazos,
carolina

p.d. stopover in haifa? ;)

Sofia said...

Hey Diane! I'm so glad you have a blog :) That's so EXCITING that you're moving to SWITZERLAND!!! I've been there for Landegg, and what a truly beautiful place!!! I fell in love with it right away :) I'm sure you'll love living there (I wish we could go with you!). All my love to you! And please do keep us updated through your blog. Hopefully we'll meet again soon.

Love,
Faranak, Gilberto & little Sofia

Sasha McKinney said...

Diane, estoy tan feliz por ti. Eres tan valiente tomando un paso asi, sin saber que va a pasar cuando llegues alla. Dire oraciones especiales por ti, por que todo caiga en su lugar, por que seas muy feliz!! Te quiero mucho.